Rooms in The Great North Woods
We brought “The Great North Woods” into each of our unique “Up-North” guest rooms creating a place to escape the pressures and frantic pace of everyday life. Guests say the quiet, peaceful charm found in our neck of the woods is exactly what they were looking for. We hope you will think so too.
All of our guest rooms have air-conditioning, handmade queen beds and are set up to accommodate one or two people. We do have a two-room suite available for families or two couples traveling together. There are two additional hall beds available for large groups that book the upper level or the entire Inn.
The North Woods Room
The Garden Room
The Moose Room
The Deer Room – 2 Night Minimum Year Round!
The Bear Room – 2 Night Minimum Year Round!
Two Bedroom Suite
Can be booked as a single room when the rest of the inn is filled by calling the innkeeper. Rates and minimums same as Deer room for single room stay.
The Two Bedroom Suite consists of two rooms, The Tree Top Room and The Waterfowl Room. These two rooms share a bathroom opposite the Room.
In The Tree Top Room, you will feel like a kid in a tree house again as you look off your private balcony tucked in the branches of a Red Pine. Decorated with those that inhabit the tree tops in mind, you’ll find songbirds, squirrels, birdhouses and more. The hand-made birch tree furnishings and the birds singing just outside your door will really make you feel that you’re living in the “Tree Top”. Along with a common sitting area this room shares a bathroom with the “Waterfowl Room”.
In the “Waterfowl Room” you can almost hear the call of the loon on a warm summer night or the honk of a goose as it flies overhead. You can watch for them from the window seat overlooking the front yard. The pine log furniture in this room gives it that perfect “Up-North” feel. The “Waterfowl Room” shares a bathroom just across the hall with the “Tree Top Room”. Great for families or couples traveling together.
At the Inn
At The Inn:
In Your Room:
At The Inn:
- The Inn is air-conditioned
- Lots of common sitting areas, inside and out
- Complimentary beverages available anytime
- Ice, glasses, openers for your choice beverages
- Daily breakfast served in breakfast room at 9 am
- Dessert served daily afternoon-evening
- No in room television’s but internet is provided
- Iron & ironing board, available at request
- Pool towels when seasonal pool is open
- No Pets, but check out rover.com for local sitters
- Pre-arrangements required for children of any age.
- Not all of our rooms are suitable for little ones and there could be an additional charge.
In Your Room:
- Queen beds, desk & chair and comfy chair
- Cd Player and choice of instrumental music
- Robes for in house use
- Hair dryer & Toiletries
- Both soft & firm pillows, extra blanket